Saturday, July 2, 2011

Speidel's Braumeister Pros and Cons

Not sure if you have heard of this nifty brew system but its is an All-In-One Brew Machine that does it all! I came across it when I was looking up information for my electric brew system but after that I have seen it many more times on Home brewing websites and magazines such as BYO.  


Here's my quick take on it, I'll definitely be adding onto this article whenever I here more about it.

Pros
  1. Reduced brew time 
  2. Cuts extra equipment and space in half 
  3. Makes cleaning a breeze
  4. Electronic settings for precision
  5. Stainless Steal material
  6. Made in Germany (you know its not going to break on you after one brew day)

Cons
  1. Cant specialize to the degree a typical 3 tank brew system can (hot water tank, mash-tun, boil tank)
  2. A bit pricy..  Wont get away with it under $2,000
    1. There Site.                                                                                                           http://www.speidels-braumeister.de/index.php/cat/c1_Braumeister.html/XTCsid/6j0ljr8nu8uhc2vjqgaedck3d6
    2. A familiar Home Brewing site. http://morebeer.com/search/104232/beerwinecoffee/coffeewinebeer/Braumeister_Electric_All-Grain_Brewing_Systems



Overall i feel like a sales person when I'm writing this post. 
I'd love to get my hands on one and try it out.

I'll keep adding to this post the more I learn about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment